The impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has affected us all personally and professionally. During this time, the safety of our employees, program participants, shoppers, and donors is paramount and our first priority.
In light of the current rise in COVID cases in our area, we are making a few changes to help prevent the spread as best possible and keep everyone safe and healthy.
Goodwill Headquarters in North Haven, our Providence Campus, our New Haven Campus locations will remain closed until further notice.
If in these times of social distancing you need some help getting your career on track, we are now offering Virtual Career Services.
Schedule a virtual session with one of our career coaches today!
Stores are open daily 9 am – 7 pm
While in the stores please keep a distance of 6 feet and follow the one-way aisle markers.
- Masks must be worn by shoppers and associates at all times.
- Clear barriers have been installed at all the registers.
- Social distancing markers have been placed throughout the stores.
- Extensive sanitizing and cleaning protocols have been implemented.
- Access to the stores may be limited in times of heavy traffic.
- Contactless payment terminals have been placed at every register.
- All donations will be contactless
- Donation receipts will be available
- We can not accept large furniture donations
- Unloading assistance might not be available
- Dressing rooms are closed until further notice
Our donation centers are open for non-contact donations, daily from 10 am to 6 pm with the exception of the North Haven center, which is closed on Sundays.
Please do not leave donations outside unless the donation center is open.
Please note that this information can change at any time. Most importantly, we ask everyone to stay safe and follow the guidelines from the CDC and our government officials.