- Pay rate $15.12/hr.
- Dental, health, vision included
- 403(b) retirement package with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Responsible for assisting in the overall store operations including collections, processing, sales, financial performance, loss control activities and personnel management.
- May supervise work for up to ten subordinate sales personnel and lay out/supervise work for community service workers and supported employment work crews.
- Ensure that quality customer service is provided by self and employees in a timely and courteous manner to all shoppers, donors and other employees.
- Will typically be required to work regular weekend (i.e. Saturday, Sunday) and evening hours customary to the retail trade.
HS diploma/GED, plus a minimum of two years related experience, including supervisory experience.
Must have attained 18 years of age.
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V