- Pay rate $10.40/hr
- Performs generally routine duties in accepting donated goods at the Attended Donation Center.
- Report amount of material in Donation Center and material outside Donation Center which needs to be removed by truck to supervisor at beginning of shift.
- Clean area surrounding Donation Center of donations left overnight and other debris.
- Cordially greet donors and accept goods donated; assist donors by carrying material which is to be accepted and explaining material which cannot be accepted and why it must be refused.
- Provide a gift receipt form to the donor and maintain a copy.
- Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V