- Pay rate $16.61/hr.
- Assist individuals w/MH, DD, homelessness, and substance abuse in making choices about their employment, social, vocational and personal goals.
- Develop individual work sites and/or small work crews and support employers in providing opportunities for individuals.
- Compile a list of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from newspapers, business directories, networking and other sources. Develop and maintain a database of employers.Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit work sites, market programs and arrange interviews.
- Duties include case management, job development/placement/retention services and job support as needed.
- Knowledge of Individual Placement and Support (IPS) model of employment services a plus.
Requires use of personal vehicle (current registration/automobile insurance must be maintained).
B.A. Degree w/ 2 yrs. experience in related field. (Bi-lingual a plus!)
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V