- Pay rate $13.70/hr.
- Dental, health, vision included
- 403(b) retirement package with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Work as part of the interdisciplinary team to assist workers in identifying and making choices about their social, vocational and behavioral goals.
- Train workers to perform their essential work tasks in an appropriate and productive manner, specific to the workplace and provide on-going support as needed.
- Utilize approved behavioral management techniques to improve a workers ability to be included in community work settings.
- Assist workers with personal care needs as needed.
HS Diploma/G.E.D; plus 3-5 years’ related experience OR bachelor’s degree in related field.
Must have valid Connecticut driver license and use of own personal vehicle. Required to secure a Public Service License within ninety (90) days of hire.
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V