- Pay rate $12.50/hr.
- Dental, health, vision included
- 403(b) retirement package with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Responsible for the store’s operation in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager
- Opening and closing the store
- Directing the activities of store personnel; ensuring proper adherence by store employees to agency policies/procedures, safety and security regulations
- Ensuring that all sales transactions are rung up and reported accurately
- Ensuring that donated goods are processed appropriately; ordering store supplies and truck delivery; and checking security of building.
- Will typically be required to work regular weekend (i.e. Saturday, Sunday) and evening hours customary to the retail trade.
HS diploma/GED, plus a minimum of one year related experience, including supervisory experience.
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V