- Pay rate $19.21/hr. (D.O.E.)
- Dental, health, vision included
- 403(b) retirement package with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Perform routine driving, inspection of transported goods and material handling duties for retail operations.
- Operate truck with net weight of up to approx. 63,000 lbs. to transport donated goods and merchandise etc. to and from specified destinations.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Employee is regularly required to push crates (on wheels) that may weigh up to 600 pounds.
- May be required to work weekend, evening and holiday hours as needed.
HS diploma/GED; and 1-3 years’ related experience or training.
Valid commercial Class A CT Driver’s license, current medical examiner’s card and current certification to operate tow motor.
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V