The impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has affected us all personally and professionally. During this time, the safety of our employees, program participants, shoppers, and donors is paramount and our first priority.
In light of the current rise in COVID cases in our area, we are making a few changes to help prevent the spread as best possible and keep everyone safe and healthy.Retail Stores
Stores are open Monday – Saturday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm and Sunday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
While in the stores please keep a distance of 6 feet and follow the one-way aisle markers.
- If you are vaccinated, wearing a mask is optional. If you are not vaccinated, please help keep yourself and others safe by wearing a mask.
- Clear barriers have been installed at all the registers.
- Social distancing markers have been placed throughout the stores.
- Extensive sanitizing and cleaning protocols have been implemented.
- Access to the stores may be limited in times of heavy traffic.
- Contactless payment terminals have been placed at every register.