Vocation evaluations are performed using an array of evaluative and diagnostic services that include: vocational appraisals, situational assessments, observational techniques and specialty evaluations (electronics, janitorial, food services, clerical receptionist, and industrial arts).
The goals of the vocational evaluation are as follows:
- Determine potential for training, placement and vocational development or other work preparation services
- Help enrollees discover realistic work options.
- Match enrollees with jobs appropriate to their skills, interests, and abilities.
- Encourage occupational self-discovery
- Develop individualized plans for achieving educational or vocational goals.
- Orient people to work in a realistic hands on fashion
For more information about Vocation Evaluations, call us at (401) 861-2080 or contact us here.