- Job Search/Resources: We will show you how to access sites to search for jobs and find resources to aid in gaining employment.
- Self-Assessments: Take a short assessment and learn what types of jobs fit your needs.
- Resume Writing: We will teach you how to write your resume in this 60-minute session.
- Cover Letters: This 30-minute session will teach you how to create a compelling personal cover letter.
- Application Asistance: Learn how to properly fill out a job application
- Job Retention/Interview Skills: Prepare to present your best self during job interviews with this 30-minute session teaching you interview skills and what the proper attire is to wear to interviews. In this workshop, you will learn what employers look for and how you can make a great first impression.
Other Services offered
Skills to Succeed Academy
Help young adults build employability skills and confidence through free, easy-to-use training which uses videos, quizzes, gaming techniques, activities, real-life scenarios, and simulations. It begins with an online self-assessment to help determine what a person’s next steps to getting a job should be – whether it is completing online applications, starting a new job, or determining post-high school plans. At the end of each module, a signed certification will be printed for the learner.
For information on these services please contact:
William Evans – firstname.lastname@example.org – 203-772-6602 X6218