Employment Services provide pre-employment, career planning, job placement and job retention and support services along with general case management. These services are offered with the ultimate goal of a successful employment outcome. Many individuals receive long-term, intermittent support following placement.
- CES (Community Employment Services) – Group Supported Employment (GSE)
- Job Coaching and/or Job Retention Support Services
- Job Placement Services
- Job Seeking & Retention Skills
- IDEA (Individually Developed Employment Assistance), SHP (Supported Housing Program) and Criminal Justice Involvement (CJI)
- IES (Individual Employment Services)